Adam: Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Reed: TANJ There is now.
Tim: Christianity, libertarianism, and keeping it real. Slaggin' socialists and bangin' atheist heads!
Richard: An intoxicating mix of Jesus, freedom fighting and death metal. Slaggin' socialists and headbangin'!
SyndicationFeel free to copy any of our posts. All we ask is that you properly attribute the source by mentioning the name of this blog and the author of the post. Please add a link in the comments to the post you copy so we know.
RulesDo not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
- Genesis is real history: Evidence supporting the account of Noah. on
- What a fully Christian society would be like on
- Saturn’s Children. Libertarianism and Abortion. on
- Dumbfounded Dipshits vote Left/Right.(updated) on
- Death of an Atheist. Follow the evidence. on
- The Speed of Hypocrisy: How America got hooked on Legal Meth. Motherboard. on
- Saturn’s Children. Libertarianism and Abortion. on
- Looking Forward, not Backwards: Dynamic Culture vs Stagnation. Why British Colonisation was good for Maori. on
- Science goes Ga Ga! The Spirit Temple-Material Interface. The Human Brain. on
- New Zealand’s First Official day of Remembrance of the Wars of the 1860s. The Hauhau Rebellion and the Heinous Murder of The Reverand C.S. Volkner. on
- Geoffrey Palmer and the Rape Culture of Socialist Government. Teaching Liberals the Principle of Consent on
- Transgenerism and the Feminist Lobby’s relentless drive to Criminalise Christian values. on
- God knows our weaknesses.
- Willful Ignorance and the Limits of human reason (without Divine Revelation.)
- Geoffrey Palmer and the Rape Culture of Socialist Government. Teaching Liberals the Principle of Consent
- New Zealand’s Hopeless Election Choices… The Selling out of New Zealand to BrownMail. RMA 2017
- The Verdict is in… as predicted… ‘Closing the Gaps’ Socialism has been a disaster for Maori and New Zealand as a whole.
- New Zealand’s First Official day of Remembrance of the Wars of the 1860s. The Hauhau Rebellion and the Heinous Murder of The Reverand C.S. Volkner.
- The Wanganui River and the incredulous incantations of the Neo-Tohungas…
- Running the Gauntlet: The charade of Workplace safety.
- The War is over…Neo-Feminism is a Joke.
- John Key 2010 “We are Winning the P Battle! …. BULLSHIT!
- Obama’s evil minions still entrenched. Revenge of the Deep State: Andrew Napolitano
- Failure to understand Dispensational Truth can be Deadly!
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
CategoriesALCP Atheism Ayn Rand Bigotry and Hate Bogus Science Christian Libertarianism Compulsion Constitution Democracy Easy Listening Evolutionism Faith Freedom Heroism Hope Humour Indoctrination Intelligent Design Jihad on Drugs™ Justice Keep it Metal! King James Bible Liberate your Mind! Libertarianz Live Like It's Legal Love Matthew Nanny state National Party Prohibition Propaganda Revolution Salvation Satan Laughing Spreads His Wings Sheeple Slavery Socialism State Rape Theism There is a God! Totalitarianism Tyranny Uncategorized Vote Wikiriwhi! Zombies
Category Archives: Matthew
The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another, and his humblest hour is when he compares the volume as it is with what he vowed to make it. Now … Continue reading
I get a couple of local rags, the weekly Kapi-Mana News and the monthly Whitby Newsbrief. Yesterday they both arrived together. The Kapi-Mana News told me that some 20,000 motorists per year are legally obliged to pay a road toll … Continue reading
Jesus is inerrant, but the Bible isn’t. Anyone who’s spent any time in serious study of the Bible (or even someone who’s only delved into it intermittently) will have discovered, for themselves, apparent contradictions, of which there are very, very … Continue reading
[WARNING: This blog post contains lots of very strong language and is practically guaranteed to give offence to weak-minded prudes. Please proceed at your own risk.] The use–mention distinction is a foundational concept of (Western analytic) philosophy. To fail to … Continue reading
Judas Iscariot was one of the original Twelve Disciples. He betrayed Jesus to the Jewish religious authorities for the sum of thirty pieces of silver. We all know what happened next. Jesus was crucified. But what happened to Judas? The … Continue reading
I missed the deadline for an Easter Sunday blog post, partly because, unlike Jesus, I’m not an early riser, and partly because I got a bit carried away studying scripture. I might have to lay off the Bible study for … Continue reading
These verses close the Sermon on the Mount in Chapter 7 of the Gospel of Matthew. “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my … Continue reading
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your … Continue reading